VPK Online Registration System
Parents can access the Early Learning Coalition of Lake County VPK Parent Page and the VPK Online Registration System by visiting www.elclc.org/services/#VPK
In order to participate in the State of Florida’s VPK Program, children must be 4 years old on or before September 1, and reside in the State of Florida while attending the VPK Program.
- FREE VPK is available to all Florida four-year-olds.
- VPK programs utilize learning through play, developmentally appropriate instruction and activities, and approved VPK providers prepare your child to be ready to learn upon entering kindergarten.
- St. Paul is a provider and accepts vouchers from the Early Learning Coalition of Lake County.
- Must be 4 years old by September 1
- Must be a Lake County resident with proof of residency
- Voucher needed by the Early Learning Coalition of Lake County
- Our half-day four-year-old VPK program meets from 7:55 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Monday through Friday.
- Our full-day four-year-old VPK program meets from 7:55 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. We do offer extended care starting at 7:00 a.m. and after care until 6:00 p.m.
- Our enrichment program is $4,455 per year and can be divided into monthly installments over 11 months at $405 per month through the FACTS Tuition Management Program
- In addition to certified teachers, the Early Childhood classrooms all have trained teaching assistants.