Early Learning Coalition of Lake County
VPK Online Registration System
Parents can access the Early Learning Coalition of Lake County VPK Parent Page and the VPK Online Registration System by visiting www.elclc.org/services/#VPK
In order to participate in the State of Florida’s VPK Program, children must be 4 years old on or before September 1 and reside in the State of Florida while attending the VPK Program.
- FREE VPK is available to all Florida four-year-olds.
- VPK programs utilize learning through play, developmentally appropriate instruction and activities, and approved VPK providers prepare your child to be ready to learn upon entering kindergarten.
- St. Paul is a provider and accepts vouchers from the Early Learning Coalition of Lake County.
- Must be 4 years old by September 1
- Must be a Lake County resident with proof of residency
- Voucher needed by the Early Learning Coalition of Lake County
- Our half-day four-year-old VPK program meets from 7:55 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Monday through Friday.
- Our full-day four-year-old VPK program meets from 7:55 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. We do offer extended care starting at 7:00 a.m. and after care until 6:00 p.m.
- Our enrichment program is $4,455 per year and can be divided into monthly installments over 11 months at $405 per month through the FACTS Tuition Management Program
- In addition to certified teachers, the Early Childhood classrooms all have trained teaching assistants.