Parents can access the Office of Early Learning and the Voluntary Prekindergarten Education Program Online Registration System by visiting https://familyservices.floridaearlylearning.com/
In order to participate in the State of Florida’s VPK Program, children must be 4 years old on or before September 1 and reside in the State of Florida while attending the VPK Program.
Other important details:
- FREE VPK is available to all Florida 4 year olds
- VPK programs utilize learning through play, developmentally appropriate instruction and activities. Approved VPK providers prepare your child to be ready to learn upon entering kindergarten.
- St. Paul is a provider and accepts vouchers from the Office of Early Learning.
- Must be 4 years old by September 1
- Must be a Lake County resident with proof of residency
- Voucher needed by the Early Learning Coalition of Lake County
- Our half-day 4-year-old VPK program meets from 7:55 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Monday through Friday.
- Our full-day 4-year-old VPK program meets from 7:55 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. We do offer extended care starting at 7:00 a.m. and after care until 6:00 p.m.
- Our enrichment program is $4,455 per year and can be divided into monthly installments over 11 months at $405 per month through the FACTS Tuition Management Program
- In addition to certified teachers, the Early Childhood classrooms all have trained teaching assistants.