Parents can access the Office of Early Learning and the Voluntary Prekindergarten Education Program Online Registration System by visiting https://familyservices.floridaearlylearning.com/
In order to participate in the State of Florida’s VPK Program, children must be four years old on or before September 1 and reside in the State of Florida while attending the VPK Program.
Other important details:
- FREE VPK is available to all Florida four year olds
- VPK programs utilize learning through play, developmentally appropriate instruction and activities. Approved VPK providers prepare your child to be ready to learn upon entering Kindergarten.
- St. Paul is a provider and accepts vouchers from the Office of Early Learning.
- Must be four years old by September 1
- Must be a Lake County resident with proof of residency
- Voucher needed by the Early Learning Coalition of Lake County
- Our half-day 4-year-old VPK program meets from 7:55 a.m. – 11:05 a.m. Monday through Friday. State voucher required.
- Our full-day 4-year-old VPK program meets from 7:55 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. State voucher required and $600 per month. We offer after care from school dismissal to 6:00 pm for $30 per week.
See PreK Tuition for more information.