- Accredited by the Florida Catholic Conference.
- Maintain a rigorous curriculum of classes in religion, mathematics, science, social studies, reading, literature, vocabulary, grammar, spelling, phonics, foreign language, art, technology, music and physical education.
- 53% of our students continue at a Catholic high school.
- Our students continually score above national norms on standardized tests. (Previously measured through the Iowa Assessment Results; currently utilizing ACRE.)
- Numerous students recognized at the annual Martin Luther King essay and poster competition.
- Spelling Bee participation, including serving as the representative for all Lake County school.
- BETA Club inductions recognizing the top 5th through 8th graders.
- Graduates are frequently placed in honors classes in high school.
- Classrooms are equipped with SmartBoard technology enabling interactive technological learning in each subject.
- Each elementary classroom is equipped with computers stations for integration of technology into the classroom.
- Portable laptops are used in classrooms.
- Middle school students are provided with an iPads.