We are an entity within the Diocese of Orlando. Our accomplishments speak for themselves:
We maintain a rigorous curriculum of classes in religion, mathematics, science, social studies, reading, literature, vocabulary, grammar, spelling, phonics, foreign language, art, technology, music and physical education that prepare our students for a lifetime of learning.
- Each elementary classroom is equipped with a pod of computers stations for integration of technology into the classroom.
- A portable laptop lab is used in the classrooms.
- Each middle school student is provided with an ipad.
- Classrooms are equipped with SmartBoard technology that enhances the presentation of all subjects.
- Opportunities like the Accelerated Reader Program, Student Council, BETA Club, Spelling Bee and the Math Club, challenge students to reach their full potential.
- Our graduates are frequently placed in honors classes in high school