K-8 Tuition and Fees (2022-2023)
|Tuition||10 Monthly Payments
(August – May)
|11 Monthly Payments
(July – May)
|K-8th $7,875 per child||$787.50 per month||$715.91 per month|
Cost of Educating a Student – $9,060
|Returning Student||$150 per student by March 5
$225 per student on or after March 6
|New Student||$325 per student on or after March 6|
Tuition includes: Instructional Supply fee, Technology fee, Home and School Association Membership, student insurance, Diocesan student fee, and the yearbook.
All discounts (the multiple child discount and the active parish support) are subject to the financial ability of the parish and school; the decision is at the discretion of the Pastor and the Principal.
- Multi-Child: The oldest child enrolled pays full rate. A $200 discount will be applied to each additional child after any other discounts (parish support, scholarships, etc.) have been applied.
- Parish Support: Available to Catholic families who actively participate in the life of parish, as evidenced by contributing and using weekly envelopes during the calendar year. Parish Support Form is required and must be verified by the Pastor.
- Early Payment: Families making a one-time full payment before August 1 will receive a 5% discount.
- As part of our parents’ partners in education commitment, we believe that each family should have some level of tuition responsibility. This level may vary based on the financial need of the family.
- The Enrollment Fee is due at the time of acceptance (new students) or re-enrollment (current students) to secure a space for your child(ren). It is due annually and is non-refundable.
- All families must sign up with FACTS Tuition Management Company. Tuition is due on the first day of each month. There is a $41 annual administration fee charged by the FACTS Program.
- 8th Grade students will have a $100 graduation fee added to their tuition and paid via the FACTS account, which covers their diploma, cap and gown, and a graduation luncheon.
Download 2022 Tuition and Fees K-8