PreK Tuition 2021-2022
|1/2 Day Program
(7:55 am – 11:05 am)
|Full Day Program
(7:55 am – 3:15 pm)
|PreK 3 Program||N/A||$600 per month
(August – May)
|PreK 4 (VPK) Program||VPK State Voucher Only||VPK State Voucher
and $400 per month
3-Year Old Class: Your child must be three years of age by Sept. 1.
4-Year Old Class: Your child must be four years of age by Sept. 1.
Per Florida Statute 232.04.
ALL CHILDREN MUST BE COMPLETELY TOILET TRAINED.
All Saint Paul Catholic School applications are submitted online.
- Birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate (if the child is baptized Catholic)
- State of Florida Department of Health Physical (FL DH 3040) and Immunization (FL DH 680) forms and be updated on or before any expiration date shown on forms
- The VPK Online Registration is completed through the website: familyservices.floridaearlylearning.com (Early Learning Coalition of Lake County). The state voucher is required for the VPK program.
- All families must sign up with FACTS Tuition Management Company. Tuition is due on the first day of each month. There is a $41 annual administration fee charged by the FACTS Program.
- Families making a one-time full payment before August 1 are eligible for 5% discount.
Download 2021 PreK VPK Tuition