New Family Application Fee: $375 for NEW Families: One fee per family
For new students the registration fee is due upon acceptance.
- This one-time NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE application fee.
- $275 for RETURNING Families: One fee per family if paid prior to March 1, 2018
- $300 for RETURNING Families: One fee per family if paid after March 1, 2018
- $325 if paid after April 1, $350 if paid after May 1, $375 if paid after June 1.
- This recurring NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE fee will be required to reserve for the following school year.
INSTRUCTIONAL FEES: per student This fee is Non-Refundable – Due by May 1
- Grades K-7th …………………………………………..……………….$150
- Grade 8th ……………………………………………………………….$225
Instructional fees Include:
– Books and workbooks – Technology
– Foreign language – Science materials
– Testing materials – (8th grade includes a graduation fee)
Grades K – 8…………………………………………$7,300 per student
Parishioners may receive a discount up to $875 per student.
Multiple child discounts may be applied up to $200 per student. See Student Handbook page 24 – Parents in Partnership.
All discounts including the parishioner and multiple child discounts are subject to the financial ability of the parish and school, the decision of which is at the discretion of the Pastor and the school administration.
Tuition is paid on an 11-month payment plan payable through FACTS. (July 1 through May 1). Tuition is due on the first day of each month. Families making a one-time full payment before August 1 will receive a 2% discount.
In order to qualify for the parishioner rate for tuition, the family must meet the following criteria:
—Roman Catholic families, who are approved, registered members of the church and surrounding diocesan parishes.
—Regularly attend Mass on Saturday or Sunday and Holy Days.
—Participate in the mission of the parish by donating their time, talent, and financial resources.
—Parish envelopes or online giving must be used weekly throughout the year.
—The Pastor and church office will review and approve the list of families eligible for the “parishioner rate” for tuition.
—The family must complete the Pastoral Approval form and submit to their parish.
—The Pastor must sign the form, verifying the family is a supporting member of that parish. Each parish has its own criteria to determine if a family is a registered and supporting member. Return the approved form to the school office with application.
—New families must submit a recommendation from their prior parish, indicating that they were registered, supporting members to qualify for the Catholic “parishioner” rate. If a letter is not received, the family will be assessed the non-parishioner rate. Family status will be re-evaluated at least twice a
Please understand that the average actual cost of educating a student at St. Paul is $9,603. St. Paul and surrounding diocesan parishes and the Golf Tournament subsidize the difference between tuition and actual educational costs.
All families must sign up with FACTS Tuition Management Company for tuition processing.
THREE YEAR OLD CLASS: Your child must be three years of age by September 1.
FOUR YEAR OLD CLASS: Your child must be four years of age by September 1.
per Florida Statute 232.04.
ALL CHILDREN MUST BE COMPLETELY TOILET TRAINED.
Early Childhood Program
- Three year old program (half day 7:55 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.) $330 per month
- Three year old program (full day 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.) $580 per month
- Four year old VPK (half day program 7:55 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.) state voucher required
- Four year old program (full day 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.) $405 per month
- Extended afternoon enrichment $25 per day
There is a $100 non refundable registration fee.
The VPK online registration is completed through the Early Learning Coalition of Lake County.
A state voucher is required for the VPK program.
Tuition may be paid on an 11-month payment plan payable through FACTS. (July 1 through May 1)
Tuition is due on the first day of each month.
Families making a one-time full payment before August 1 will receive a 2% discount.