News

Hurricane Dorian Update Tuesday 8:30 am

Dear All,

Good morning. After listening to the weather report for tomorrow, a decision has been made to cancel school for Wednesday, Sept. 4. A decision about Thursday will be made Wednesday afternoon by 3 pm. If all is good, we will try to return to school on Thursday. Thank you and stay safe.

Mrs. G.