Job Title: Computer Teacher
Posting Date: March 24, 2017
Closing Date: Until filled
Brief Description of Job: St. Paul Catholic School, located in Leesburg, has an opening for a dynamic and passionate, part-time qualified Computer teacher beginning in August, 2017. The ideal candidate will be able to incorporate hands-on activities along with differentiation lessons..
- Develop and document weekly lesson plans consistent with curriculum guidelines
- Provide grade appropriate instructional program of engaging and interactive lessons.
- Organize and direct activities and events
- Maintain high professional standards consistent with the mission of St. Paul School and the teachings of the Catholic Church
- Responsible for the safety and active supervision of students at all times and for classroom management
- Access and document student progress
- Implement lesson plans, utilizing techniques to motivate, challenge and engage students
- Establish reasonable standards for student achievement
- Interact effectively and respond to all parent communication in a professional, empathetic and timely manner
- Participate in faculty meetings, school committees and in-service learning opportunities
- Work collaboratively with other teachers, staff and administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in Elementary Education from an Accredited College or University with a minor in Computer Science.
- Current Florida Teaching Certificate
- Teaching experience preferred
- Experience in a Catholic school setting preferred
Application Instructions: If interested, please submit your cover letter and resume to Jacquelyn Gehrsitz, Principal at email@example.com